Medical experts recommend that when buying sunglasses, you can judge whether the object is clear or not. To buy quality sunglasses, the only thing you can do is to buy sunglasses at optical specialty stores and regular optical shops.
● The human body has an instinctive reaction of self-protection. When the eye encounters strong light, the pupil will naturally become smaller, so that the ultraviolet energy entering the eye is reduced. Once the glasses without anti-UV function are worn, the pupil will be enlarged, and this is added. The glasses do not have the effect of isolating ultraviolet rays. At this time, the eyes are wide open to the portal, and the ultraviolet rays can be entered. The damage to the eyes can be imagined.
● Sunglasses can block ultraviolet rays because a special coating film is added to the lens, and the inferior sunglasses can not only block the ultraviolet rays, but also cause the lens transmittance to be seriously reduced, so that the pupils become larger, and the ultraviolet rays will inject a large amount of eyes. Damaged. In addition, inferior lenses also cause nausea, forgetfulness, insomnia and other visual fatigue symptoms.
● The color of the sunglasses is superior to light gray, brown or light smoke, followed by green, amber, blue, etc. The red is only used as a sunbath or snow.
● Polarized sunglasses are best used in cars because they can reduce the glare of glare.
● If you can see your eyes very clearly after wearing sunglasses, your lens is too light.
● When the sun goes down, it is best to remove the sunglasses. Otherwise, our vision will be affected in places with weak light.
● Should go to the regular optical shop to choose the regular manufacturers to produce sunglasses with UV protection.
● Pay attention to the surface of the lens when selecting.
● People with thiner faces are suitable for round frame sunglasses.